2010년 8월 25일 수요일

English name Russian Blue

English name Russian Blue.'s history has been called Aqianji Blue Cat, the 17th century with the proliferation of vessels was taken to the United Kingdom During World War II nearly extinct.Russian Blue Cat slender body, large, Moncler upright pointed ears, feet small and round, walks like the toes in walking. He wears a shiny silver-blue short coat, with on slender slim size and light gait with a full pack of cats in the aristocratic demeanor.Russian blue cat quiet and shy personality,fear of health, P90X do not want to go out.Christian Louboutin sounds sweet and gentle, affectionate and gentle on the pet owners are trust, and love to please the master. and to peaceful coexistence with other pets at home, easy to raise, is a very popular family pet. the story of a cat with his head down I focus on. I saw a group of small ants, group, a neat row of the team far away. They have a lot of partners, a group. but I, only one, maybe you do not believe,is true, I live Zai the Pi's abandoned abandoned the auto repair shop. tires is between the playground I tire sleep under my bed.once I had a great time, when I was little, my mother with me and I live with, she is only gray and black striped cat, she said I look most like her talking, her voice will be low down,eyes casting haze of confusion, looking at the front, I did not understand her quiet sadness in cover-up until the day my mother and I go out foraging.In the middle of the road piece of ceaseless traffic, a color similar to our cat fell in a pool of blood, next to a shrill cry of a cat, I am trembling, I have never seen this fellow before death.I turned to find her motherfrightened by *, Stern has the same crisp, tender mother screaming, their eyes back and forth,looking at the same time resentment of human indifference.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기