2010년 10월 14일 목요일

Photo camera, drink the drink

Photo camera, drink the drink. only he is a man, only he really needs the competition win, and he As long as third. near the end when the screen turned into slow motion, he ran every step is so clear. also switch the screen looks like my sister running, switch to the new shoes look like, this is the reason Ali insisted .
I think I ran 800 meters in physical education on the case when, every time for me to run all the doomsday-like pain. childhood fear of physical education, fear of long-distance Herve Leger running and all running programs, but there is no way must be run. So the whole process is running into a process of self-encouragement, I told myself that end up in front, and then hold on just fine. only continually say, this thought, I can stick to the end. I would like long-distance running to a large extent, does not depend on physically, but will test. people will sometimes really can conquer all, just like Ali's sprint. He has no other idea, and he only knew the forward setting, ahead. finally had an end, but he actually is a winner! Oh, God, he does not want the title ah. Such an outcome is somewhat unexpected, not the sad people smile. you've seen sad tears of the championship? Ali is the case. His heart was overflowing disappointment and frustration, he can do nothing. home, hopeful face of her sister's face, Ali did not know how to comfort her.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기