2011년 2월 22일 화요일

I do not familiar with the teacher Yan


I do not familiar with the teacher Yan, Yan teachers do not know me, Yan teacher just heard his son say I speak it well, and then recommended me. recommended not through the back door. or how to create a CCTV viewing rate of 0.69% of the record? high, I search on Baidu, easy teacher leather belts is more than 1200 million, at more than 900 million Dan is a teacher, you are more than 100 million, how do you see such a difference? .Jilian Hai: Speaker can not be recognized there are several aspects of the audience because, first, your lecture style. in Dan teacher, Mr. Yi Zhongtian we will have a different style. Second, you say will not be familiar with the general fashion belts audience, familiar with only little knowledge of the feeling.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기