2010년 9월 1일 수요일

Emotional drama, more and more do not know. Is true.

Emotional drama, more and more do not know. Is true.
My soul to love seriously, he has her, do not understand is not why he did not choose me, but do not understand why he was not for her I give up. thought about how many times their own flee, can always worrying that one day we will regret. That may be true more and more away from us, to understand him and love her now,christian louboutin because we also have owned the same things, on her fresh, sometimes he can be repeated, because
christian louboutin shoes it was all we had a little bit, the taste of love, we have become a debt of gratitude. If the relentless need to retain the great time you will want to do Friends, this christian louboutin sale can still know you well. pain, they went to the extreme, or never meet, or do not get anyone. because of fear, has been stressed in the heart, but also for all that will be friends Let all the people to supervise, so I do not go do not return. think of the 10,000 kinds of results, there are always a reason not to leave. your a hard choice. is my reason to stay. do not know is true I believe, because he said. I will always believe. I want you real, if perhaps well-intentioned lies, I will forgive!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기