2010년 9월 1일 수요일

I felt the urge to understand her completely

I felt the urge to understand her completely. but I fear that if she is not in my heart another mystery, her beauty will follow bleak up! hidden in my heart many questions to be answered in her mouth, such as \What is the relationship between ?\eyes, heart, resulting a mood of anxiety. naked, 赤裸着身体 through the living room, every room, I do not know why she would suddenly become so care about, care about a woman ----- A woman named Lan-ping! Finally, christian louboutin I saw her in the bathroom.
she was naked lying in the spacious white big bathtub. my ears with headphones, relaxing listening to music. around pan from the bubble slowly down her cleavage down to. For all of this, she did not notice care. I stand at the door quietly, and enjoyed this one by her and starring the beautiful pictures. < br> \I lay on the bare feet that huge bathtub. from small to large, I really did not lie over such a large tub, which is perhaps the most poor and the rich nature of the difference it!
I lay on her side , silently staring at the woman. She gestures at the moment all reveal a naive, sweet shadow. seems to me that, and usually half the man of her consciousness. I am a bit puzzled, gently touch to her Double buried underwater in the petite tender fingers.
she slightly opened her eyes.
tell the truth, and this woman contacted my heart I was a little ashamed. her eyes inspired me. I christian louboutin shoes suddenly and do not want to get something from her here! if she gave, I would not want to. I do not hope this is only a sexual transaction, even an indulgent one-night stand 也好!
Do I love front of this woman was?
bathtub next to the ashtray, there are many brands of cigarette smoking for men, it seems a long time the reason is not clear, slightly below the beginning level of cigarette butts has yellowed.
she saw I was afraid E expression, is still not agree. I know: The bathtub is more than I was the only christian louboutin sale one who has been lying comfortably; the soft warm bed I am the only one who will not be slept comfortably. The eyes of this beautiful woman. ..... I suddenly had a kind heart envy and anger mixed up.
her an article written words showed me.
is a check, I took it doubtfully . commence a look, above Gonggongzhengzheng read 50,000 dollars!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기